1. Ritz “Spring” Crackers – 13.7oz
2. Cucumbers – 4ct.
3. Cheese Nips Angry Birds Crackers – 10oz
4. Chocolate Toast Crunch – 12.7oz
5. Tree Top Apple Sauce Mango Pouches – 4pack/3.2oz
6. Udi’s Gluten Free Ancient Grain Omega, Flax & Fiber Bread – 14.3oz
7. Red Globe Grapes w/ seeds ($0.99/lb)
8. Coppertone Sport 30SPF Spray Sunscreen (exp. 9/14) – 6oz
9. Mountain High Lowfat Yoghurt Strawberry – 32oz
Ritz crackers… buttery, yummy, salty, good badness. I’ve said it before, but this is where we get our treats for the week. Crackers have such a low nutritional value that we try not to eat too many, but they ARE delicious. I can justify the treat when it’s only costing us $0.99 per item.
The above statement goes for cereal too. My husband loved the chocolate Cheerios from a previous week, which I did buy two more boxes of in addition to this Choc. Toast Crunch. He’ll be delighted and I’m just delighted it’s not full price at near $5.00/box. How do they charge so much for cereal? It’s got to be the convenience, right?
Apple sauce pouches… every parents new best friend. These Mango flavor were delicious. There was only one box left after I grabbed my one box, but I wish there had been lots more as my kids could (and sometimes do) easily eat 2 or 3 pouches in a sitting.
Sunscreen… one of my top favorite finds. This bottle does expire in September, but I know we can use it between my husband and I. It’s just fabulous that these bottles trickle their way into these stores as it’s almost prohibitively expensive to be spending near $10.00/bottle retail. I’ve also found Grocery Outlet to be a good place to purchase sunscreen as I’m sure many of you know. Go grab a bottle and get your SPF on!!