Since Raley’s is new to me (but I’ve fallen heads over heals for them!) I wasn’t 100% sure of their coupon policy, well turns out it’s a GREAT ONE!
Many of you have questioned whether we can stack manufacturer’s coupons with the Raley’s eCoupons (printable). The answer is a BIG YES!
Here is the dialogue I had with Raley’s via Twitter yesterday:
- thefrugalfind @raleysstores Store coupon question – are we able tocombine a manufacturer’s coupon with Raley’s printable coupons?
- raleysstores @thefrugalfind yes as long as thecombined amount of the coupons does not exceed the value of the items & we carry the item/variety/flavor
- thefrugalfind @raleysstores A reader said she found a tearpad coupon that matches this coupon (in the comments) http://bit.ly/9YQeEh
- raleysstores @thefrugalfind it should work – I’m sorry to hear it didn’t for one customer..is there any way to find out what store she tried that didn’t?
- thefrugalfind @raleysstores Thanks for following up, GREAT customer service. I’ll post an update with our dialogue here.
So there you go, straight from Raley’s! You can also see their Coupon Policy here which also clearly states that we ARE able to stack coupons. If you’re having issues at a specific store I’m sure Raley’s would like to hear about it. Also, it might be helpful to print this post and take it to your local store. Just use the “Printer Friendly” button below.
Raley’s Store Coupon Policy:
Raley’s stores currently accept company coupons, manufacturer coupons and coupons printed from the internet. We also accept manufacturers’ coupon in addition to our store coupon for the same item as long as thecombined amount of the coupons do not exceed the value of the item. We cannot give cash back if thecombined coupons would be higher than the retail of the item. However, we do not accept competitor’s coupons, expired coupons, coupons for product sizes or flavors that our stores do not carry or coupons that are for more than the value of the item. We currently do not support double-the-coupon value promotions.