So here at the Top 10 Best Selling Laptops (and Chromebooks) at Walmart right now:
1. 17.3″ Toshiba Satellitte C75D, $498
2. 11.6″ (Silver) Dell Inspiron 11-3147, $449
3. 14″ HP Pavillion Touchsmart 14, $338 (I’ve been thinking about one of these, but, I think I need a larger screen!)
4. 14″ HP Chromebook with Intel Processor 4GB, $319-$349 (varies according to the color)
5. Refurbished 11.6″ Acer C720, $172.35 (this is the most inexpensive one at the moment)
6. 15.6″ Dell Inspiron 15, $498
7. 11.6″ Samsung Silver Chromebook, $229
8. 17.3″ Dell Fire Red Inspiron i5735322, $528 (this is the priciest but also has the biggest screen)
9. 15.6″ Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV (Black Matte), $399.98
10. Refurbished 17.3″ HP Pavillion (Anodized Silver), $450.52
Now keep in mind that if you need a laptop now these are great options. However, I expect to see laptops on sale during Black Friday. Walmart typically has a handful of laptops available for a great price, but their supply is limited and only so many are sold at each store.
The majority of these laptops are available to In Store Pick Up today and always ship free to your home or with Site To Store Shipping!