To improve the video quality, click the “HD” button in the top right corner of the video.
To make it full screen, click the diagonal arrow in the bottom right corner of the video.
Welcome to the first edition of The Frugal Find Online Coupon Class, I’m so glad you’re here! You can click on the NEXT VIDEO button under each video or you can access each page individually from the menu tab titled “Online Coupon Class”. If you have questions, feel free to leave them as acomment on the page you’re viewing the video. I’ll be around to answer your questions as they come up. Know an answer to another readers question? Feel free to chime in, I’d love that!
Lastly, you can always Contact Me with any other questions – I’m happy to help when I can!
We had been so eagerly awaiting the release of the Online Coupon Class as many of you had as well. We released it with a lot of hoopla and excitement and watched one by one as you signed up (both as subscibers and affiliates). We were enormously blessed by your support!
However Mr. Frugal and I have had something heavy on our hearts for the past couple of weeks now and as we sat to discuss a few TFF matters, the topic of the Online Coupon Class came up. Almost instantly we both shared the burden we had about the class. God was telling us both that the class should be offered to our readers free of charge. You see The Frugal Find, in our eyes, is a ministry and a service to our readers. The Lord has used it to sustain our family and to meet our needs – but the reason we started the blog was for YOU and to honor the Lord’s calling in this area of ministry to our community and to our readers.
So now what?
Of course there was a bunch of confusion for us surrounding this. We’ve already sold many classes, we have affiliates working hard to sell it for us as well, and what about the hundreds of dollars we’ve spent on the software needed to produce the class, the money spent on the videographer, and the many MANY months spent pulling it all together? Then the Lord reminded us that HE is in control and that HE will absolutely meet all of our needs just as he has over the past 18 months as we have followed his calling in our walk of faith. If you’ve been around awhile, likely you know our story (if not you can read about it here and here) – God is still at work and He has been FAITHFULLY providing for our family! We feel so incredibly blessed.
A huge THANK YOU is in order…
With that said, YOU have been an instrumental thread of the story. By coming daily to The Frugal Find, reading my blog, printing coupons, etc you are actively supporting my family and we couldn’t be more thankful. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
So we are very excited to announce that the class is now FREE and anyone can sign up to watch the videos and get the information we’vecompiled all in one area! We do ask that in return you PLEASE sign up to receive the TFF Daily Digest of Deals email. We’re asking that you do this to help us keep in contact with you in case any changes occur and so that you have access to the best deals every day! Of course your email is private and would never be shared with any for any reason.
If you purchased the class, you should have received an email with the details on how to receive a refund – if not please CONTACT ME. We are also honoring ALL affiliate sales up to this point and will be paying out shortly.
8 things you should do to get the most value out of thefrugalfind.com:
- If you use an RSS reader regularly, subscribe to The Frugal Find RSS feed.
- If you don’t use an RSS reader, subscribe to The Frugal Find’s daily e-mail newsletter. Every day you’ll get an e-mail with 24 hours worth of content, ensuring you don’t miss a deal.
- Follow The Frugal Find on twitter or Like The Frugal Find on Facebook for up to the minute deal announcements.
- Use the Store Logo images on the right sidebar to find the latest deals for a specific store.
- Check out The Frugal Find’s Coupon Database. Then, never go shopping again without checking it first.
- Join The Frugal Find forums. Browsing as a guest is great; but to get the most out of it, sign up and engage the community there. There’s a couple coupon trains going right now, and always lots to learn from so many different people!
- Comment on our posts! We love seeing what you guys have to say, and we take your feedback seriously.
- Share with your friends! If you enjoy an article (or coupon) you see posted – pass it along! At the bottom of each post there are several tools to help you easily do that. You can click the facebook “Like” button. You can also send a link of any post directly to twitter, facebook or stumbleupon by clicking one of the icons where it says “Share and enjoy!” And of course, we love having you spread the word too.
Lastly, the most ginormous was you can helps us is to SPREAD THE WORD about The Frugal Find – please share this class with your friends and family, it would bless us immensely!
© 2010 The Frugal Find. All rights reserved. No content on this page may be reused in any fashion without written permission.