Two sections today — Grocery Finds & A Trip Down Memory Lane! First up are the grocery deals:
1. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken Linguine, frozen 11.7 oz.
2. Lean Cuisine Veggie Pizza, frozen 6 oz.
3. Jimmy Dean Breakfast Quesadillas, frozen 2 pk.
4. Yoplait Greek 2X Protein Yogurt, 4 pk.
5. Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Broth, 8 pk.
6. White Corn Tortillas, 30 ct.
7. Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, 5 oz.
8. Celery Hearts, 2 ct.
Not pictured: Tomatillos, Cantaloupe, Strawberries
Last week, I bought 2 lbs. of fresh tomatillos and made Salsa Verde for the first time! It turned out so well that today I bought another bag. I’ll make Chicken Enchiladas using the homemade Salsa Verde and corn tortillas from today’s trip. The Jennie-O Turkey Bacon was a good deal, and remember that the 99 Cents Only Store reliably stocks medium dozen eggs. If you shop at Walgreens, this week they have a dozen large eggs for only $0.99. The smell of bacon & eggs cooking in the morning gets my kids out of bed, that’s for sure!
And speaking of kids, I found some adorable baby items today. Have you heard of Babylegs? Well, it seems that Target has its own version of these soft leg (or arm) warmers… and they’re at the 99 Cents Only Store! For only $1, you can stock up on Circo leggings in either white or pink. I wish this product was available when my kids were babies. They look practical, especially here in the Bay Area where temperatures fluctuate, or if you’re in air-conditioned restaurants, stores, or airplanes. I’m also guessing it makes diaper-changing & potty training 100% easier, too. Oh, I truly miss the Baby Days! Here are my Baby Finds:
1. Circo Leggings in pink or white, sz 2T-4T in the Socks Aisle
2. Circo Tights in multi-stripe (not pictured)
3. Bunny Rabbit Baby Slippers (so cute!), sz Newborn in the Baby Aisle
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.