1. Sweet White Corn from CA, 5 for $1 ($0.20 ea)
2. Fresh Raspberries, 6 oz.
3. Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Raisin Granola, 17 oz.
4. Lala Vanilla Yogurt, big 32 oz.
5. Lunch Combinations Ham & American Cheese
6. Lean Cuisine Veggie Dip + Pita Bread, frozen 8 oz.
7. Temptations Raspberry Cheesecake, chilled 3 ct.
8. Jell-O Strawberry Cheesecake, chilled 6 ct.
9. Mott’s 100% Vegetable Juice, 64 oz.
Fresh Limes in big bag, Fresh Cherries ($1/1 lb. but I passed since they were a bit soft…fingers crossed for next trip!), Blueberries, huge Watermelons & Honeydews, Mrs. Smith’s Pumpkin Pie & Sweet Potato Pie (frozen & already pre-baked … saves me from turning on my oven in an already hot kitchen!)
Thank you to reader Barbie for the heads-up on the Organic Granola. I’ll be using the granola, vanilla yogurt, and berries to make Fresh Fruit Parfaits. I thought the Lunch Combinations pack was a good deal because it included: a Ham & American Cheese Whole Grain Sandwich, a bottle of water, Jell-O Pudding Cup, and a bag of Cheese Nips all for $1. At the Clayton Rd store, the Fresh Corn and Watermelons were located in huge bins next to the Graduation seasonal aisle.
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.