Here are the latest frugal finds at the 99 Cents Only Stores:
1. Fresh Seedless Mandarin Oranges, 2 lbs
2. Artisan Lettuce, 4ct
3. Activia Dairy Drink, 4pk of 7oz bottles (!)
4. Gatorade Powder Packs, 8ct (yields 8qts)
5. Progresso Recipe Starters, 18oz
6. Wanchai Ferry Garlic Chicken Kit, 21.5oz
7. White Navy Beans, 1 lb
My objective today was buying dried white beans in order to make a big batch of soup! I have a ham bone left from a nice half-ham, and you can be sure I’ll squ-eeeeze every last bit of flavor from that bone by making Ham & Bean Soup. Spring showers are predicated tomorrow, so a steaming savory soup + a crisp green salad is on my menu plan. The salad will be lettuce, sliced Mandarin oranges, and sliced avocado. Frugal. Easy. Comforting.
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.