1. Kerr Mason Jars, 1pt
2. Tyson Ground Chicken, 1lb frozen
3. Polly-O Sweet BBQ Twisted String Cheese, 9oz
4. Fresh Whole Spaghetti Squash
5. Sweet Mini Peppers, 1lb bag
6. Emeril’s Dijon Mustard, 12oz
7. Kraft Mayo 30oz + Bonus Shake ‘n Bake
8. G2 Powdered Mix 6.4oz tub
9. Cool Whip, 8oz.
Mason jars are so versatile! Here on TFF, we’ve seen mason jars used in crafting (Homemade Snow Globes) and in the kitchen (Homemade Jam). I also use them for organizing and taming loose items, or foodstuffs which I’ve opened and wish to keep fresh. I stocked-up on the Tyson Ground Chicken! I think I’ve seen these same 1 lb chubs at Wal-Mart.
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.