Produce, pomegranate juice, pie crusts & more only $1 each! Hope you’ll find what I found today,!
1. Pillsbury Pie Crusts, 14.1oz
2. Fresh&Easy Heavy Whipping Cream, 1pt
3. Trop50 Pomegranate-Blueberry Juice, 59oz
4. Oscar Mayer Selects Turkey Breast, 9oz
5. Musco Pearls Kalamata Olives, 6oz
6. HoneyMaid Grahamfuls Pnut Butter, 8ct
7. Grands! Cinnabon Rolls, big 3-can Pack (!)
8. Tangerines (sporting Cuties labels), 2lb
9. Green Bell Peppers, 6 ct (!)
10. Nature Made Postnatal Vitamins, 150ct (!)
Not pictured: Brussels Sprouts Stalk, huge Butternut Squash, and Newtons Fruit Thins Whole Grain Cookies, 10.5oz
Definitely stock-up price on pie crusts! These freeze very well. A TFF favorite is Homemade Pot Pie. I’m planning to make Chicken Pot Pie utilizing this recipe & swapping chicken for turkey. Funny how my kids avoid eating peas, except when peas are tucked into Chicken Pot Pie (then they’re begging for seconds!). Watch for the whopping big pack of Cinnabon Rolls! It’s 3 lbs. of enough dough & icing for 15 rolls, or for a bundt-pan full of Pull-Aparts (recipe on the back). Finally, I had to tell you about the 150 ct Nature Made Postnatal Vitamins. It is specially-formulated for nursing moms. Best by date is April 2014. Wondering if this is the Costco size, wow!
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.