1. Campbell’s Pork & Beans – 19 3/4oz
2. Back to Nature Triple Ginger Cookies – 9oz
3. Kellogg’s Cornflakes Extra Cranberry & Almond – 12.9oz
4. Silk Chocolate Soy Milk – 1qt
5. Kraft Philadelphia Snack Delights Caramel – 8oz
6. Nutra Nail Gel Perfect – Activator, Gel-Color, Brush Cleaner
7. Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup – 1.6oz (2 for $0.99)
8. Guan’s Mushrooms Brown Beech – 5.3oz
9. Snow Peas – 1lb
10. Let’s Do… Organic Sugar Cones – 4.6oz
11. Goody FASHIONOW Salon Clip – 1ct
12. Immaculate Ready-to-Bake Pie Crusts – 15oz
Nutra Nail Gel Perfect – originally $12.00 at local drugstores!!! The sweet checker at my 99 cents store let me know that the polish shipment had come with the previous stickers on it, labeling it at $12.00. I love that it sets “Rock Solid” in 5 minutes. That’s my kind of time frame! I don’t have the time to be couch bound for 2 hours while I pray that my nails dry before I inevitably bump up against something and destroy my hours of work. My store had a selection of reds, blush, coral, blue, teal and brown. The gel color is a small 0.17oz bottle, but hopefully it lasts for a long while. The catch may be that they suggest their brand of Gel Remover… I’m hoping regular polish remover does the trick.
Guan’s Mushrooms and snow peas would make a great addition to a stir fry. Guan’s comes with a yummy tasting recipe idea for their mushrooms stir-fried with hot oil, ginger, salt, and soy sauce served over a bed of broccoli or rice. I would toss in some chicken and enjoy these gourmet mushrooms!
The Immaculate Pie Crusts come with two rolls of crust for making either two pies or one covered pie! I think I’ll be making two uncovered apple pies, but I love that there is the option for both kinds of pies.