UPDATE: It’s official – the Dollar Tree will start accepting coupons this Sunday 8/26, you can see the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy online here. Are you excited about this? I sure am! I’ve compiled a few deals here, stay tuned for even more!
In a VERY interesting turn of events it appears that the Dollar Tree will now be accepting manufacturer’s coupons, yes you heard me right! I almost couldn’t belive it, but it’s true here are the details:
And the OFFICIAL Coupon Acceptance Policy is THIS:
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photo copy of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Do not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and can not be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size and limitations.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in store purchases only.
So it looks like this new policy will go into effect on Sunday 8/26 – if you happen to stop into your local store ask your cashier if they know about it or if you see any signs. This is just so exciting! I can only begin to imagine the freebies, I’m sure there will be many!