Mr. Frugal and I have been playing around with this new app recently and let me just tell you it’s amazing! I’ve worked in the past with the AnyList team, you may remember them from Anyleaf. They’ve really stepped up to the plate with this new app – it’s basically a grocery shopping list app for the iPhone but the kicker is that you can share the list with a friend/relative and edit in in REAL TIME.
My favorite part about AnyList? The recipe feature. How many times have you found yourself trying to work out a meal plan before you head to the grocery store or worse IN the grocery store? With this app you can search for recipes a few ways:
- Main Ingredient
But here’s the best part: once you pull in a recipe, you click the Add All Ingredients button – and EVERYTHING for that recipe is added to your grocery list. Simply amazing.
- AnyList is organized. List items are automatically categorized. Create as many lists as you wish.
- AnyList is fast. Quickly add items to your lists with autocomplete and favorites.
- AnyList lets you share. Just enter the email address of your spouse or significant other and your list is shared. List changes show up instantly, so you’re always on the same page.
- AnyList helps you plan. Need a recipe idea? We have recipes from some of the web’s top recipe publishers. Browse by popularity or main ingredient. Easily add ingredients to your shopping list.
- Best of all, the app is totally FREE to celebrate its launch!
To help celebrate the launch of Anylist, the team has given me (2) $50 Safeway Gift Cards to give away! That means that 2 lucky TFF readers will win FREE groceries! Click below to enter to win…