CVS has released and official coupon policy effective 9/9/11. I always suggest, when available, that you carry the store coupon policy with you on your shopping trips. This helps to avoid any confusion at the checkout and to ensure you’re shopping according the store’s official coupon rules. You can see the CVS Coupon Policy HERE.
Here are the highlights…
- CVS/pharmacy does not accept expired coupons.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted at CVS/pharmacy.
- CVS/pharmacy does not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on a smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- Certain CVS/pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to
- third-party manufacturer coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the
- discretion of CVS/pharmacy management.
- CVS/pharmacy will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon, CVS/pharmacy will accept the coupon only to the price of the item.
- CVS/pharmacy does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons.
- CVS/pharmacy accepts one third-party manufacturer coupon and applicable CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- The number of third-party manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
- CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
- CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to process coupons in any order
- CVS/pharmacy accepts valid internet/print at home coupons containing a barcode.
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept reproductions or rebates.
Thanks for the heads up Couponing to Disney!