- Stretch Island Strawberry Fruit Chews – 6pk/0.99oz
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Glitter Collection Nail Strips – 3sets ($1.99)
- Quaker Protein Baked Bars Oatmeal Raisin Nut – 5pk/1.65oz
- Sally Hansen salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops – 1.37oz ($1.99)
- Nabisco Fig Newtons – 16oz
- Stacy’s Pita Chips Simply Naked – 8oz
- Scunci Hair Tie and/or Bracelet
- Goody Doublewear Headband & Necklace
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color – 0.31oz
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Color – 0.40oz
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color – 0.45oz
- Stacy’s Pretzel Thins Simply Naked – 7oz
All-natural Stretch Island Fruit Chews! Ranging from $3-$5 a box online, these are healthier snack options and are delicious!! I didn’t quite realize that these are made from fruit purees and are all natural. I would have grabbed more than one box had I read all the info more closely. I was distracted by the cute packing and non-GMO label.
A couple of the Sally Hansen items were marked at $1.99, which I saw but hoped were marked down to $0.99. (To be honest I forgot to double-check at the checkout and only checked the price at home on my receipt.) I probably would have only purchased the Dry & Go Drops, but the nail strips will be fun to try. Nail polish, to me, is really just a “fun” item, but the price doesn’t reflect that anymore. I’m constantly in sticker shock at nail polish prices when all it does is chip off after a few days. For $0.99 and Insta-Dry polishes, I will give in and purchase a few fun colors.
Stacy’s Pita chips and Pretzel Thins are fancy and delicious! A great item to enjoy or bring to share with friends. Starting at $1.98 in other stores and increasing in price, I was really happy to find these this week.
The Scunci and Goody dual hair items are a fun “stocking stuffer”. I’m constantly wearing hair bands as bracelets, without quite meaning too. With the consumer in mind, these seem like a fun and practical purchase. I was happy to pick up a couple of these as little gifts.
I’m hoping to keep bringing you all fun finds. My store has seen a real decrease in good finds of brand-name labels. Even the employees commented that the inventory seems to be different. I’m hoping that it’s just a phase. More items over $0.99 keep seem to be popping up as well… so keep me updated too and I hope we can still score some really good, frugal finds together!