- Xhilaration Studded Belt
- Philadelphia Real Pumpkin and Cinnamon Cream Cheese – 8oz
- Athenos Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese – 16oz
- The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt Honey Strawberry – 4pk/6oz
- The Greek Gods Kefir Honey Vanilla – 24oz
- Mother’s Caramel Corn & Whole Grain Rice Cakes – 6.5oz
- Arm & Hammer Chic Cuffs Latex Gloves – 1 pair ($1.49)
- Muir Glen Organic Classic Minestrone – 14.5oz
- Robert Rothschild Farm Apricot Fruit Spread – 10.3oz
- Glutino Gluten Free Cheddar Crackers – 4.4oz
- Udi’s Gluten Free Classic Hamburger Buns – 10.4oz
- Hanes live. love. color. Long-sleeved Tee
Target must have cleared out some of their belt accessories as I found this cute Xhilaration pink studded belt along with some women’s Merona brand belts. The studded pink belt originally retailed for $14.99 and sold for $0.99 today!!! I love the big chunky belt buckle and the price surely can’t be beat.
Kefir is a probiotic yogurt drink and this brand, The Greek Gods, is delicious. This is the perfect example though of something we just really wouldn’t budget for weekly. It’s delicious and a healthy treat with the probiotics included, but I would classify it as a treat. I picked up two bottles of the Kefir and have really been enjoying it!
My mom bought me some really cute cuffed latex gloves after I got married and I wanted to share these with you all! Anything to motivate me to clean is much needed! These are so cute I may actually want to scrub something. They did come in over $0.99 at $1.49, but I thought it was still a pretty good deal.
The apricot fruit spread is labeled “Gourmet Fruit Spread” and sure looks like the kind of jar you would find in a fancy Christmas/Holiday food basket. Lots of schools are doing fundraisers and auction baskets around this time and I thought this would be a nice addition if you’re building your own.
The Hanes long sleeved tee I got was quite big for the size and looked misshapen to me, but they sure were soft and vibrant. I kept the receipt in case it didn’t work out, but I sure wish they had had a larger selection to choose from at my store. A great layering piece though for winter!