There are so many things you can do with Antique Paper. But, it’s hard to find and often pretty expensive. I found a way to do my own DIY Antique paper and it’s with something the vast majority of us have ever morning!
Supplies you will need:
- Brewed coffee (or tea) – I used left over coffee from earlier this morning
- Paint Brush or sponge
- Desired page(s)
- Cookie sheet
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Choose the page(s) you want to “antique”.
- Lay the page(s) on cookie sheet. (You can crumple up and then straighten your pages as this will give a crinkle effect.)
- Brush on a light coat of coffee or tea, covering page completely.
- Bake on 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you achieve the desired color.
One of the projects I completed with the DIY Antique Paper was the Advent Calendar Ornaments. What crafts have you done with Antique Paper?