We have a “sick day” on our hands. My first grader “Mini Me” has cold symptoms along with a eye that’s draining…green stuff. I’m heading to the doctor with her in a bit, but, in the meantime we are laid up on the couch streaming Netflix on our Samsung SmartTV (we totally bought it as an open box and was a great deal!)
Here’s my top reasons why I Love Netflix:
1. It’s instant! If you want to watch a movie you can play one within minutes!
2. You don’t have to leave your house!
3. There’s no movies to lose, get scratched or skip!
4. You can watch movies that are recommended based on what you’ve already watched.
5. With Netflix you can cut costs on bills by getting rid of cable. If you must watch something, watch Netflix.
Thanks to Netflix my 3 year old can now watch Minnie Mouse and Charlottes Web in the blink of an eye. Now, the only problem I foresee going wrong here is if they ever take her favorite movies off…then I’ll be scouring the web for these movies!
Did you know that you can stream Netflix on devices that are already in your home? For instance the PlayStation, Wii and Xbox all have the Netflix app already installed. If you have a newer Blu-Ray player they have the option installed as well. Plus, if you are out and about a lot or taking trips you can download the Netflix app and watch your favorite movies and tv shows right from your Mobile or Tablet.
Netflix is really the best thing for Moms since sliced bread! Wouldn’t you agree?