So you remember my friend Erin at $5 Dinners? She’s pretty much been everywhere lately promoting her efforts and has hit it big time! She just published a Gluten Free Version of her 21 Freezer Meals Recipes from Costco and you end up spending around $150 for it all!
Each gluten-free recipe serves a family of 4. Larger families or families with BIG eaters will need to adjust the plans and ingredient amounts to meet your family’s needs or just double up on the recipe!
- BBQ Meatballs & Potatoes with Frozen Vegetables
- Herbed Meatballs with Gluten Free Pasta & Frozen Vegetables
- Italian Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Black Bean Chili with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Sloppy Joe Bowls with Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Gluten Free Spaghetti with Meat Sauce & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) BBQ Pulled Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Peach Glazed Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) BBQ Chicken Street Tacos with Black Beans & Corn
- (2) Red Chicken Enchiladas with Salad
- (2) Creamy Cajun Chicken with Gluten Free Spaghetti with Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Black Bean & Corn Enchiladas with Salad
Purchase everything you need now at 5dollardinners.com to prepare these recipes for only $5. You will receive own Costco Shopping List, step by step instructions and even a video on assembly and more!
You may remember my post on how to prepare 20 meals by shopping at Costco and cook with your slow cooker! That offer is still available as well!