1. Yoplait Go-Gurt Simple Strawberry & Berry – 32pk/2.25oz (exp. 9/7/14)
2. Nabisco Barnum’s Animals Crackers – 2.125oz (2 for $0.99)
3. Gold Peak Sweet Tea – 50oz
4. Yoplait Greek 100 Calories -
5. Sweet Mini Peppers – 1lb
6. Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar Flavor Squares – 6oz
7. Rice-a-Roni Quick Serve Cheddar Broccoli – 4.8oz (2 for $0.99)
8. Studio 35 Sunglasses
9. Earth Wise Entirely Natural Watermelon Supreme – 4pk/5.07oz
Bless the lady that gave me one of her Yoplait boxes!! She just saw me glance at the 2 in her cart and into the empty fridge case and she offered me one whole box. So nice and gracious! I was so sad that I wasn’t going to be able to share this deal with you… but here it is! Over 4 lbs of yogurt in the handy (albeit messy) go-gurt sleeves. I think we will freeze ours as they taste so yummy and it will get us past that 9/7 expiration date
Rice-a-Roni Quick Serve is a good pantry staple and one that I didn’t want to pass up at 2 for $0.99. I believe my store also had beef and chicken flavors. I’ll be using this as a side with salmon one night this week.
Studio 35 sunglasses were marked for sale by Walgreens initially at $9.99. I found it ironic that the 99 Cents Only Store official Instagram account posted today a follower’s amazing find… Nordstrom sunglasses! (And here I thought these Walgreen glasses were great.) The Nordstrom glasses looked to have been originally from a Rack store and about $37.00 or more. A pretty amazing find! 99centsonly is the store’s IG name.