1. General Mills Chocolate Toast Crunch – 12.7oz
2. Post Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Cinnamon Crunch – 14.75oz
3. Disney Frozen Coloring Paint Set
4. Office Pro 1” 3-Ring Binder
5. Office Pro Manila File Folders – 10pk
6. Hi-Liter The Original – 3pk
7. Marks-A-Lot Permanent Markers – 3pk
8. Disney’s Jack & the Neverland Pirates Coloring Paint Set
9. Snapdragon Roasted Peanut Chow Mein Noodles – 6.9oz
10. New York Style Brand Original Bagel Crisps Roasted Garlic – 7.2oz
11. Quaker Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – 14pk/1.48oz
Unfortunately, our store didn’t seem stocked yet this morning from the newest shipment. The refrigerated section was still quite picked over and I was underwhelmed with the food deals. I was very excited though with the office section. Our store has undergone a re-do and the aisles are huge now with a lot of “standard stock” selection, but seemingly less name brand deals.
The Disney Coloring Paint sets were a bit disappointing when we opened them. The “coloring sheet” is print on a glossy cardstock that I question will hold the paint on it. Some of the paint pots were already dried up, so check them. But as most little children, my daughter is obsessed with Frozen and I was surprised today to see some Frozen items in the craft/office aisle.
Binders are SO expensive. It never ceases to amaze me how pricey they are! I was just looking to organize some home items and was looking to spend $0.99. Finally, today they had a small selection of binders. Yay!
Hi-Liter and Marks-A-Lot seemed to be a good deal for a three pack each. Don’t know what I need them for, but I love having them around!
Hope you all don’t get sick of seeing my Quaker Chewy Bar deals, but these are BIG Chewies! A 60% bigger bar compared to regular Chewy bars.