1. Planting Pot
2. Gold Peak Tea Lemon – 59oz
3. Ritz Fresh Stacks Everything Crackers – 11.8oz
4. Suave Professionals Waterless Foam Shampoo – 4oz
5. Expressions Pony-O’s
6. Rice A Roni Whole Grain Chicken & Herb Classico – 3.8oz
7. Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard – 8oz
8. Lea & Perrins Marine-In-A-Bag Roasted Garlic Balsamic – 12oz
9. Organic Bella Italia Spaghetti – 16oz
10. Organic FireSide Wheat Thin Crackers – 8oz
11. Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes Mashed 2 pack – 11.75oz
12. Heinz BBQ Sauce Honey – 19oz
A planting pot for $0.99 is lovely! So many fun pinterested-inspired things you could do, including a patio herb garden, painted pot with flowers for a gift, or heavens know what other creative things you could do. And the price is right for trying some fun crafts!
Suave Professional’s has this Waterless Foam Shampoo that (per the bottle) is salon tested to compare with the Bumble and Bumble version. I used to use Bumble and Bumble in college when I frivolously spent money and while I do love their products… they surely aren’t frugal. Such an interesting concept after the popularity of dry shampoos and now conditioner washing, which is where you only cleanse with a light conditioner. So many options. Get to your local store to try this for yourself!!
Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard isn’t a brand I’ve seen before at 99 cents only stores, so voila! I LOVE dipping pretzels (especially the sticks) in some spicy brown mustard. This mustard with a bag of pretzels would be less than a $2.00 snack for at least one week’s worth. A yummy and super frugal treat for your lunch!
Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes… yum. And two packs in a box. Yum, yum, yum.