- Plum Organics Tots Mighty 4 Essential Nutrition Bar – 6pk/0.67oz
- Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese – 16oz
- Western Bagel Onion Bagels – 12oz
- Plum Organics Pumpkin-Pomegranate-Quinoa-Greek Yogurt Pouch – 4oz ($0.50)
- Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread – 13.2oz
- Yoplait GoGurt Watermelon & Strawberry Banana- 8pk/2.25oz
- Post Honey Combs w/ Twisted Marshmallows – 12.5oz
- Plum Organics Tots Teensy Fruits Peach Snacks – 5pk/0.35oz
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Bold Maple Honey Ham – 8oz
Not Pictured: Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit Raisin
A pound of Chive & Onion cream cheese for $0.99!!! Literally in tummy heaven. I used to work at a bagel store in high school and I got a major craving for a garlic bagel with chive shmear. Today I got to satisfy a week’s worth of cravings for $1.98!! The Western Bagels are yummy and I cannot express how much I love this cream cheese flavor. Haha. I bought two… out of guilt I left one 16oz jar behind… but I wanted them all.
My store had a huge selection of Plum Organics pouches today and they were marked at $0.99/each, when I think they really were all 2 for $0.99. I was quite irritated though when I got to the check out and they informed me that the boxes of 6 weren’t actually for sale. The SKU didn’t work on the box. They only rang up individually. There have been plenty of times when I’ve seen a few bigger boxes of an item for sale and then also boxes they had opened and priced items individually. I ended up not buying the box because the flavor actually sounds quite offensive… but I would have given it a try at 6 for $0.99… just not at $0.50 each.
Today we carb loaded and I brought about 6 boxes of cereal home. The Post Honey Combs are a cereal I liked growing up. I didn’t notice that they have marshmallows in them, so unfortunately my kids won’t be eating these but I know my hubby will enjoy his secret cereal stash. Not pictured, but I also picked up Frosted Mini Wheats Touch of Fruit. I don’t know what is about kids and cereal… okay… it’s the sugar. But I wish it wasn’t so easy and full of sugar. We did splurge today though and I do tend to be a brand snob with cereal, but only because the generic brand boxes at the 99 Cents Only stores are super tiny and so I don’t feel like I’m getting a good deal.
Maybelline Expert Eyeshadow was a fun find today. They had a haphazard box of eye shadows, but a good selection of fun colors and they were $0.99. These would make a GREAT stocking stuffer for your teen girl or even for a littler girl for dress up.