1. Yoplait Original 12 Cup Family Pack Peach/Strawberry – 12pk/6oz
2. Yoplait Original 12 Cup Family Pack Strawberry Banana/Strawberry – 12pk/6oz
3. Quaker Protein Baked Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate – 5pk/1.65oz
4. Paper Mate Value Pack Red Pens – 10pk
5. INC Optimus Felt Tip Pens (No Bleed!) – 2pk
6. Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta Sauce – 15oz
7. Playschool Washable Markers – 8pk
8. Zulka All Natural Brown Pure Cane Sugar – 1lb
9. Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator – 18oz
10. Post Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends – 18oz
More Yoplait Packs!! I was actually shocked to see people walking right by these huge boxes of yogurt without batting an eye. I barely saw anyone add a box or two or three (!!) to their carts?!? Then I started reassessing what I was feeding to my children thinking maybe I’m feeding them horrific, bad yogurt but then my love of peach Yoplait won. I couldn’t beat the deal and had to grab two boxes this time!
I really love these Optimus No-Bleed Felt Tip Pens!! A friend of mine raves about the Sharpie brand no-bleed pens that they’ve more recently come out with. I figured this may be a similar type of pen. For a dollar, I was really excited to try them.
As I was lamenting my lack of items and trying to rearrange my cart for this photo, an item shoved back behind the instant coffee sticks caught my eye. This Classico sauce was hiding out and I just by chance found it to share with you all!! So, I apparently missed the huge stock of Mushroom and Roasted Pepper Alfredo… but this one jar was there for the taking and I was glad to have scored even one! It’s not a flavor I would typically choose (my husband will sorely miss out on the mushroom), but I do enjoy their alfredo sauces in general and look forward to trying this one out.
The Zulka Brown Sugar is interesting because, in my quick research, I really couldn’t find this particular type online. The Zulka brand isn’t terribly expensive to begin with… but the Non-GMO labeling and All Natural put it in a different category than your average brown sugar. This I found right before the Classico sauce and I was really happy to add these both to my cart!
The Arm & Hammer OxiClean Pet Fresh hopefully lives up to the expectations I have for it!! I’ll be hosting book club at my house next week and I really don’t want to share my smelly dog rug odor with the ladies. I’ll do a test in advance in case the smell is too overwhelming… but hopefully these two solid brands have teamed up to make a solid product. The reviews aren’t leaving me with the highest hopes, but I’ll (maybe) give it a try.