- Heinz Real Mayonnaise – 15oz (4 for $0.99!!!!)
- Angel Sweet Tomatoes – 1pt
- Gulden’s Zesty Honey Mustard – 12oz
- Keebler Fudge Stripes Original – 11.5oz
- Charles & Alice Fruit Friends Squeezable Fruit – 4pk/3.2oz
- Pace Chunky Salsa Medium – 15oz
- Betty Crocker Simple Recipe Potatoes – 3.1oz (2 for $0.99)
- Stacy’s Parmesan, Garlic & Herb Pita Chips – 8oz
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Prickly Passion Lemonade – 25.4oz
- Hanes Girls Toddler Premium Pants ($1.99)
4 jars of real mayonnaise for $0.99!! $0.25 for 15 ounces of mayonnaise… that’s crazy good! We haven’t used it yet but per some reviews it doesn’t taste like Hellman’s, but is different and delicious. Apparently it only came in the small pouches for a long time, but now it’s made it’s way into the 99 Cents Only stores. The expiration date is at the end of January. I think I’ve mentioned my husband’s love of mayo (which was passed onto my daughter), so I anticipate being able to get through our jars just fine.
Apparently, Charles & Alice company has been making applesauce in France for more than 75 years and is ranked #1 there for its no sugar added fruit snacks. While they aren’t organic, there are no GMOs, 100% fruit, no preservatives, no sugar, and BPA free. Fruit pouches aren’t cheap, but at $0.25/pouch the price is one of the lower that I’ve seen, especially considering the quality.
I’ve been surprised at how much Martinellis I have been seeing at the store. A few weeks ago it was the original and this week the sparkling lemonades. Such a great drink to bring to a holiday party. Why not buy them here as you know you’ll be taking them somewhere within the next couple months? Looking forward to trying this flavor.
An end cap at my store had some super cozy Hanes Women’s xl sweatshirts for $1.99 and I was so sad when I couldn’t find one in my size. However, these toddler girl sweats are so cute and so, so, so soft on the inside. I only grabbed one pair and wish I would have purchased them in the next couple sizes up. The print is sweet and they are a nice thick material. Even at $1.99, these were a good deal.