Please, please, please – don’t pay full price for this stuff! Screen protectors for the iPad retail in the $30 range, and the Otterbox Defender case for the new iPad is $100 (no, that’s not a typo) at Best Buy. But guess what? I got a 3-pack of iPad screen protectors on Amazon for $9.97, and the exact same Otterbox Defender case for just under $50. Screen protectors, cases, chargers – you can get them all for ridiculously low prices on Amazon; save your hard earned cash for something else. Oh and the best part – many of these items ship for FREE (no Prime or Super Saver shipping needed, don’t ask me how they do it).
- (3 Packs) iPhone 4 Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint – Matte Finishing Screen Protector – $1.17 shipped
- iPhone 4S 4 Nintendo Game Boy Silicone Case White Color HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEE and Super Realistic Look – $2.41 shipped
- USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone (White) – $1.01 shipped
- IPAD 2 Leather Case With Stand for Apple IPAD 2 (Black) Fits All Ipad2 Model – $7.99 (ships FREE with Prime or Super Saver Shipping)
- Silicone Cassette Tape Case / Skin / Cover for iPhone 4 – $1.34 shipped
- Snap-on Rubber Coated Case for Apple® iPhone® 4 4S 4GS 4G AT&T / Verizon, Pink / Black – $2.13 shipped
I just got my iPhone Gameboy case (pictured above) – I have to say I love it. Mrs Frugal thinks I’m a nerd of course… can’t really argue that.