Here in the East Bay, it feels like we fast-forwarded from winter to summer, completely skipping spring! First picnic of the year? 99 Cents Only Store has me covered with these essentials:
1. Minute Maid Cherry Limeade, 1 gallon (!)
2. Pepperidge Farms Stone Baked Artisan Rolls, frozen 8ct
3. Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Fat Free, 10oz.
4. Fresh Avocados, 2ct
5. Cabo Fresh Certified Organic Guacamole, frozen 12oz.
6. Back To Nature Natural Grahams, 10oz.
7. Jell-O S’Mores Pudding Cups, 6ct
8. Pop Tarts Strawberry Low Fat, 8ct
9. Hormel Maple Bacon Sausage, frozen 12ct
10. Bananas, 2lbs
The gallon of Minute Maid was such a deal, I grabbed two. I will use a portion of it to make DIY Slushies (ICEE). The organic guacamole will go into the freezer until Cinco de Mayo. With my fresh avocado, I like to use it in sandwiches as a mayonaise replacement. Simply sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. And the Pepperidge Farms Stone Baked Artisan Rolls made me giggle. Remember when Safeway offered these rolls as a Just4U Freebie, but we couldn’t find them in the store?!
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.