I braved a rainstorm to do my weekly hunt & gather at the 99 Cents Only Store! It was worth it — Happy with these finds, all $1 each:
1. PAM Nonstick Spray Olive Oil, 5 oz.
2. Coffeemate Cafe Latte Creamer, 16 oz.
3. Danimals Crunchers, 4 pk.
4. Old El Paso Green Chiles, 4 oz.
5. Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar, 10 oz.
6. Whole Grain Sandwich Flats (Thins), 12 oz.
7. Nabisco Whole Grain Saltines, 16.5 oz.
8. Butternut Squash, 2 ct.
10. Yoplait Light Vanilla Yogurt, 32 oz.
There’s an amazing-looking recipe for Frozen Yogurt Dots that I’d like to try. I wonder if the texture is like Dippin’ Dots? So, part of my Yoplait will go towards that recipe. I got an unbelievable deal on fresh strawberries yesterday (4 lb. box for 75cents @ Fresh&Easy), so with the remainder of my Yoplait, I can make parfaits or smoothies. With the butternut squash, I’m planning to add chunks to Chili. The PAM Olive Oil will be handy when spritzing veggies prior to roasting, or for making my own baked pita chips … I grabbed three PAMs!
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.